Cardiology at the Jägerwinkel Private Clinic in Bavaria
We Take Care of Your Heart
Cardiovascular disease, and especially acute heart attacks, are still the Number One cause of death. Long before you start feeling discomfort, fat, connective tissue and calcium carbonate have been deposited in the vessels over the course of years, constricting them and thus increasingly obstructing blood supply to the heart.
Our Cardiology Department’s approach to cardiac problems and cardiovascular diseases
In order to detect these so-called plaques as early as possible, we at the Jägerwinkel Private Clinic perform - in addition to an ultrasonographic examination of the heart and an ECG under stress - a computed tomography of the heart. This examination presents the only method to diagnose small and very early damage to the coronary blood vessels. This way, we determine whether you are at risk of a heart attack – and if so, how high this risk is specifically for you.
Using the latest diagnostic tools, comprehensive preventive measures, and – in case of existing disease – cardiology rehabilitation, we provide help to our patients suffering cardiovascular diseases.
Dr. med. univ. Andreas Hofschneider
Medical Expert for Internal Medicine / Cardiology
- Diseases of the heart and circulatory system
- Coronary heart disease without acute myocardial infarction
- Malignant hypertensive diseases
- Vascular diseases (arterial and venous)
- Peripheral arterial occlusive disease Fontaine IIa and IIb
- Status post:
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Coronary bypass surgery
- Aortic surgical interventions (e.g. for aortic dissection or aneurysms)
- Heart valve surgery
- Other cardiac surgery (e.g. aneurysmectomy, ICD implantation, arrhythmia treatments, such as ablation treatment)
- Artificial heart implantation (e.g. Heart mate) and other cardiac assistance systems
- Inflammatory heart disease
- Pulmonary emboli
- Acute thrombotic syndrome in the pelvic and leg vein area with severe peripheral oedema
- Surgery on the venous system